Frequently Asked Questions
- There are NO REFUNDS if you're not sure if IPTV will work for you, only buy 1 momth to start
- PayPal or use the pay by credit card option below Log in option when redirected to paypal
- You must have at least 30mb download speed from your ISP, more is of course always better
- A HDTV with HDMI inputs for devices
- An Android box (Nvidia Shield, mii box, ect) or Amazon FireTV device (Firestick, Firestick4k, Fire Cube, FireTV), Android and iPhones, PCs and Macs, most Apple TVs will work. most web Browsers
- SmartTVs will work if thay have the Android OS (if you can see Google Play Store it has Android)
- *Roku will NOT work*
1000s of Channels
- Live premium cale networks
- 100s of local news channels
- Starz and more
- International Section US CA UK Latino and more
- Adult Section upon request
Live HD Sports
- SUPER SPORTS
- PPVs (fights, boxing, wrestling, racing, concerts and more)
- Every game, every team. Stream all your favorite live HD sports from all around the world
- Don’t miss your favorite teams anymore!
Visit Plans and choose your option
Pay with PayPal or Debit/credit card options when redirected.
Don't Need a PayPal account if paying with Visa or Mastercard.
Use the email address you used to sign up with.
*Current & Previous Members* (prior:12-25-2020)
You will need to sign up to make a new account using the same PayPal email you used originally.
The old data base has become corrupt. The new site has fixed this and other bugs, things will run much smoother.
If your subscription is active, or recently expired your app login details should remain the same. Watch for emails after subscribing/renewing.
Subscribers can renew or upgrade their current or expired subscription by logging into website. They will now have a new menu called My Plan on both top menu and slide out menu (3 lines top right). The upgrade option also has downgrades avalable. Also when logged in there will be a Web Player to use in any browser, just add your username and password.
Login to website using the email address as username and the password you set when subscriping to a plan.
Login to app with username and password you will be emailed after you have subscribed.
You will receive 2 emails, 1st verifying your payment went through and is active. 2nd email will be your service ID, username and password to input into app. There also will be a link to our members only support group app Band.us. (Available on the Google Play Store, Apple Store, or any web browser) We also list all updates, PPVs for the week and other important information.
So please make a Band.us account using the name and email you used to sign up, we will then approve your join request. We do this to keep out spam bots and non members.
Who knows, you may even win things like discounts or even free service for a month.
Installation instructions for FireTV devices (sticks, cubes, TVs) and other android devices.
If you have Downloader app skip to step 4. If you have Filelinked app skip to step 6.
1. Go to settings on firestick and allow unknown sources.
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick's home screen, scroll to “Settings”.
- Next, scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV”.
- Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”.
- Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”.
2. Use App search function on firestick and search for the app named "Downloader"
3. Install Downloader.
- Return to the home screen and select the Search icon
- Type in Downloader
- Select the Downloader app
- Click Download
- Click Open
- Click OK and allow if they pop up
4. The home-screen will open with the Home tab preselected on the left. Go to the right and click the URL field and type http://get.filelinked.com then select Go
5. Install Filelinked.(Dismiss all pop up offers for VPN, news letters, ect)
6. Open Filelinked,
type code 91503801 (there is a PIN code you will receive once you subscribe)
hit continue. Download and install any app with the arrow, andthe play icons on the right (arrow downloads then the play icon installs). Hit done after install and close Filelinked.
7. Go to your apps and channels on your firestick or whatever device you're using, and open all, find the app you installed and bring to front. Open our app and put in xtream code url, username and password that was sent via email. (some apps have a 3rd box at top "any name" put SentientTV or anything you want there)
There are many reasons you may be having buffering problems, but hopefully the following steps will help limit the buffering for you.
- First Step
- The first thing you should always do if you have any issues is clear the apps cache and storage cache. This can be done through your device settings. Then log out and back in.
- You should also unplug your device, modem and router, waiting approx. 5 minutes before plugging them back in. Plug in modem 1st, wait until all the lights are as they should be. Next plug in router and let it cycle through and boot up then plug in device.
- If the above solutions don't work, continue on...
Your internet connection
Many people say “but I have xx Mbps, it shouldn’t buffer”. What you pay for and what you get can sometimes be two different things. The best thing to do is run a speed test on your device your streaming from. Netflix offers a universal speed test at https://fast.com/. We recommend a minimum of 25 mbs and the connection needs to remain steady, with little fluctuation.
Number of devices
The more devices using the same network as you the less speed you will have. If they are also streaming or downloading this will decrease the speed and share of the network you have. If you are going to stream, try and do it at a time when other devices are either off or not using much bandwidth.
Being on a wireless network can also sometimes cause lesser speeds. Try checking the speed with a device that is connected via Ethernet cable too see if wireless gives different results. If it does, you may need to hook up a wired connection rather than use wireless.
Improve Wi-Fi performance
If speed tests appear to be a lot less than what you are paying for and
- + there is no significant difference between wired and wireless devices
- + there is little chance of other devices affecting the speed
It may be that the signal strength of your Wi-Fi router isn’t the best. There are a few things you can try to help with this:
- Make sure your router is not positioned near walls, metal objects or other objects that can interfere with Wi-Fi (like microwaves, Bluetooth speakers, cordless phones, wireless door chimes and even baby monitors!)
- For streaming, try and be in the same room as the router
- If your router allows it, and most do, change to a different channel as other Wi-Fi signals from homes near yours may all be using the same channel as you. Choose channel 11 and do a speed test, choose 10 and do a speed test ect untill you find the better channel. 11 always seems to work best for me. This can make a HUGE difference in your speeds/buffering problems, because most people never change the default settings.
- Again if your router allows it you can change your DNS to 126.96.36.199 a guide can be found at..... https://developers.cloudflare.com/188.8.131.52/setting-up-184.108.40.206/router/
ISP Throttling and Routing
What could also cause buffering is if your ISP throttles speeds to streaming sites. This is one way of them trying to prevent users from being able to stream from these sites, by slowing your speed down so much that you give up. One way to check if this is happening is to download a free VPN app, turn it on, and try streaming again. If there is less buffering, chances are that your ISP is throttling speeds on streaming, and the only options to get around it would be to invest in a good VPN or change providers.
If all else fails to strengthen your Wi-Fi signal it may be that your router is older. In that case you may need to purchase a new router.
While sometimes, yes, we providers do have some issues or server problems, more often than not buffering issues are on the user end due to one of the above situations.
So hopefully everyone will read and use these tips to solve the buffering problems.
- What device and apps are you using?
- Have tried switching to HLS stream format?
- Where are you located?
- Have you cleared cashe on device?
- Have you logged out of apps and back in?
- Using ethernet cable or wifi?
- What is the speed test result on device? (download, upload, latency, ping)
- Have you unplugged modem, router and device for a couple of minutes?
- Who is your isp?
- What vpn are you using, and have you tried it both on and off and with different servers?
- Are you able to access your router settings and change wifi channel and dns?
Support and Updates
Once you have subscribed you will get a 2nd email with username, password, and a link to our support group on Band.us.
Also when logged into website there will be a menu link to go to our Band.us group.
The group is members only and you will need to answer the questions before being approved by Admin.
Staff will answer any questions you may have either in a private chat or group post, many questions are answered in pinned notices and past posts.
This is where we also keep you informed of upcoming PPVs, site maintenance and other relevant information.
So please join before sending emails, the group will be a much faster way to get answers and resolve any issiues.